Friday, December 11, 2009

hehehe .

sup people ,

answer my qns , my mum asked me to buy eggs , and i bought her kinder joy , WHATS WRONG ?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .

some shit i encountered , cant stop laughing :)

Today, I was sitting in my Biology class and we were talking about genetic mutations. My teacher decided to give us some examples. She told us to imagine someone who was bald and had no cartilage in their nose (which would make it flat). After a couple of minutes, I realized that she was describing Voldemort.

Yesterday my friend and I were reading the kids' magazine, Highlights. The question was "Name something that would fit in a closet but would not fit in a drawer." The first thing out of my mouth: Narnia.

Today my little brother went up to my grandma and asked "Why don't you have a boyfriend, most grandmas do.?" My grandma replied "My TV is my boyfriend" Then, the TV turned to fuzz and she proceeded to hit it. The doorbell rang and she had my brother answer it, it was the preacher asking to speak to her. My brother said "She can't, she is too busy bangin' her boyfriend in the bedroom."

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA , hope ya enjoy people! :B good day ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home