Thursday, December 10, 2009

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

hey gays and les , i wasted another day againnnnn . -.-
went to lan w tch , bren and ian for l4d2 ( not bad )
gosh , my phone .
daniel joined us later .

After lan , went dinner tgt , botak jones , cajun chicken , COOL OR WHAT?!
i didnt eat in peace , a cute RETARDED girl spoilt my mood for food , hahahahah .

kkay tmrw a long day!! ^^

no pictures today , wait actually theres alot , just that its in the lan , HAHAHAHA . camwhoring . loooooooool .

TSK , its been 25 hrs , and she havent replyyy . D:
just end it and kill me .
have not been feeeling good ever since i send that msg . just replyyyyyyyyyy even if it is shit for me .

can someone just encourage me ? thanks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home